McRuss Groceries was founded in 1988 by Caymanians Ms. Margaret Mclaughlin and Mr. Charles Russell, originally located on Shedden Road before taking up permanent residence on the corner of Party Road, Prospect.
The small convenience/mini supermarket was there to offer the consumers affordable and excellent quality products.
Fast forward to 2017... McRuss has now grown adding a second location, a newly renovated and equipped 3,900 square foot branch on Eastern Avenue which is an even bigger facility to serve a wider market.
Both Locations offer a range of products such as:
* Local & International Produce
* Frozen foods and meats
* Dairy products and dried foods
* Household items for everyday needs
* Hair & Beauty products and much more...
Affordable brand name and new to market products are available to all customers, a modest selection of wines & spirits are slated for the near future.
* FLOW/Digicel Top up Kiosk Machine
* Moneygram International Payments
* NAU- Food Vouchers acceptance
* Home Gas propane tank exchange
* Mike's Ice bags available
* Water bottle exchanges
Eastern Avenue - 949 5382
Party Lane Prospect - 947 6848
Club Save members receive 5% off purchases over $10 (excluding tobacco products)